Luyện ielts online, offline
Cam kết đầu ra
liên hệ Thầy Anh
THẦY ANH HƯỚNG DẪN MỘT SỐ VÍ DỤ VIẾT LẠI CÂU HAY DÙNG TRONG TASK 1
- Online sales were up by 12 per cent.
The earnings from the internet increased by 12 per cent
- The rate of inflation increased by 2 per cent.
Rewrite: the percentage of inflation rose slightly by 2 per cent
- More people go to university in city A than city B
rewrite: Going to university in city A is more popular than city B
The number of tertiary undergraduates in city A is higher than that of city B
- Female students have more amount of time for study than Male students
rewrite: Female students often spend more time studying than males
- Sales of computer increased to more than 10000
rewrite: the number of computers sold out exceeded over 10000
- The bar chart shows the sales of car for a company from 2000 to 2010
rewrite :The bar chart illustrates the number of cars sold out in a firm in the first decade of 2000s
- The bar chart illustrates many cars were sold out in a firm between 2000 and 2010
Two pie charts show how the workforce was distributed in Britain in the year 1932 and 1992.
Two pie charts provides the division of workforce in Britain from 1932 to 1992.
- Overall, the dominance of industry was replaced by the services. Besides, more people got jobs in 1992 than 1932.
rewrite: In general, More and more people worked in the services while industry witnessed a dramatic increase. Moreover, There was a considerable decrease in unemployment rate.