1. Describe a museum
1) How often do you visit the museum?
2) Which type of museum is popular in your country?
3) Why do you want to visit the museum?
- What do you think of the importance of museums in history?
- How do you think of the heritage of a country?
- Compare the museums nowadays and in the past
2. Describe your favorite photograph
1) Where was the photo taken?
2) Who took the photo?
3) What can be seen from the photo?
4) Explain why it is the favorite photograph for you.
- How to take good photo?
- When do people use camera?
- How can the new technology put cinema’s skill advanced?
3. The important historic place
1) What is the place?
2) Where is it located?
3) Why do you think it is important?
- What do you think of the historic place in the future?
- Will the government increase or decrease the safety guard?
- What are the changes to the local people and economy?
- What is the impact on the historic place by tourists?
4. Describe a party
1) What is the party?
2) Why was the party held?
3) Who attended the party?
4) What did you do for that party?
- What’s the difference between serious party and friendly party?
- Why are some people late for parties intentionally?
- Why do some people like party while others hate it?
- What would you do if the guests feel bored?
- Will there be more and more people to attend parties?
5. Describe a subject taught in your school?
1) Who teaches it?
2) How is it taught?
3) What do you learn from the class?
- Is there any difference between the traditional and modern educational systems?
- What are the pros and cons of the current educational system in your country?
- Do you think it is necessary to give comment or criticism to teachers?