Describe a film that you found really boring
You should say:
- when you saw it
- what type of film it was
- what happens in the film
- and explain why you found it so boring.
- last summer holiday, cinema, friends
- horror movie named “the death of me” telling a couple traveling to the remote island and witnessing bizarre things
- Many strange things happen like: They see a video in which the man kills and buries the girl, They lose their passport before returning home. The Woman saw her lover killing himself on the beach but no one believes her.
- It is hard for viewers to differentiate whether the scene is hallucination or plot and what are their authentic experiences.
Well, I have seen a lot of films and the film I watched at cinema with my friends last summer holiday named “the death of me” was really boring.
It is a horror film that tells a couple traveling to the remote island of Thailand in which they see many bizarre things. At first, they see a video on the man’s phone in which the man kill bury his lover. After that, they lose their passport before returning home, so they are trapped in the island. Next, The woman see her boyfriend cutting his belly on the beach but no one believes her.
I think that It was one of the most boring movies I have ever seen because it is hard for me ( as well as other viewers I guess) to follow the film like the differences between hallucination and plot are unclear. Furthermore, It is confusing to know my authentic experiences after watching the movie.